The Somerville Story
Somerville, MA… In 1939, the famous Sacco’s Bowling family opened this location, one of their many candlepin bowling alleys. Somerville stayed in their hearts because they hung onto this alley after they sold or closed the 18 others. JP Sacco, his brother Damon and their dad saw something special in American Flatbread because they allowed us to take over their building and their bowling. So now it’s not condos, it’s candlepins. It’s not a parking lot, it’s pepperoni. Thank you to the Sacco’s for believing in us and thank you Somerville for embracing our takeover of a true Greater Boston institution!
Keep Each Other Well!
- Monday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
- Tuesday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
- Wednesday 10:00AM - 11:00PM
- Thursday 10:00AM - 11:00PM
- Friday 10:00AM - 11:00PM
- Saturday 10:00AM - 11:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
Contact American Flatbread Somerville
- Monday – Thursday you are able to book a reservation through Resy for any party size up to 18 people at lunch or dinner
- Friday – Sunday you are able to book a reservation through Resy for parties from 8 – 18 people at lunch or dinner.
- If you have less than 8 people or see that we don’t have reservations available, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! We designate walk-in only lanes each day that cannot be reserved ahead of time and are given out as first come first serve basis.
- If you have questions pertaining to your party of 18 or less, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For parties of 18+ please fill out the form below.
- Lanes comfortably fit 5-6 people
- 2 hour max limit on bowling
- $30.00 per lane per hour
- $4.00 for bowling shoe rentals
- Bumpers available upon request
Book your bowling reservation now!
Book Your Next Event With Us!
Part of our mission at American Flatbread is to support local organizations that have an impact on our community. The primary way that we accomplish this is through the benefit nights that are held on Tuesdays at each of our restaurants.
Click to learn more and download our benefit application.
Join The Somerville American Flatbread Team
American Flatbread is always accepting employment inquiries from enthusiastic and passionate people to share in our philosophies of serving real food, supporting local farms, as well as giving back to the community. If you are ready to renew your spirit while helping us to do a little something to save the planet at the same time, then apply today!