The Somerville Story
Somerville, MA… In 1939, the famous Sacco’s Bowling family opened this location, one of their many candlepin bowling alleys. Somerville stayed in their hearts because they hung onto this alley after they sold or closed the 18 others. JP Sacco, his brother Damon and their dad saw something special in American Flatbread because they allowed us to take over their building and their bowling. So now it’s not condos, it’s candlepins. It’s not a parking lot, it’s pepperoni. Thank you to the Sacco’s for believing in us and thank you Somerville for embracing our takeover of a true Greater Boston institution!
- Monday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
- Tuesday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
- Wednesday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
- Thursday 10AM - 12:00AM
- Friday 10:00AM - 12:00AM
- Saturday 10:00AM - 12:00AM
- Sunday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
Contact American Flatbread Somerville
- Monday – Thursday you are able to book a reservation through yelp for any party size from 2 – 18 people at lunch or dinner
- Friday – Sunday you are able to book a reservation through yelp for parties from 8 – 18 people at lunch or dinner
- For parties of 21+ please email email@example.com
If you have less than eight people don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We designate walk-in only lanes each day that cannot be reserved ahead of time and are given out as first come first serve.
- Lanes comfortably fit 5-6 people
- 2 hour max limit on bowling
- If you are inquiring about a party larger than 18 people please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $30.00 per lane per hour for reservations
- $4.00 for bowling shoe rentals.
Want to join a bowling league? Click here!
Make a Bowling Reservation
If you are looking to book our space for an event or have any other questions please email email@example.com
Part of our mission at American Flatbread is to support local organizations that have an impact on our community. The primary way that we accomplish this is through the benefit nights that are held on Tuesdays at each of our restaurants.
Click to learn more and download our benefit application.
Join The Somerville American Flatbread Team
American Flatbread is always accepting employment inquiries from enthusiastic and passionate people to share in our philosophies of serving real food, supporting local farms, as well as giving back to the community. If you are ready to renew your spirit while helping us to do a little something to save the planet at the same time, then apply today!