By the Glass…
- alois lageder ‘riff’ pinot grigio delle venezie igt, italy 2013 100% pinot grigio – lots of fruit, citrusy minerality and a good acidity make this pinot grigio pleasing and refreshing.
- château des roches sauvignon blanc, bordeaux, france 2014** 100% sauvigon blanc – fresh and friendly with good texture and body. flavors of grapefruit, stone and melon. a staff favorite.
- vinicola del sannio falanghina sannio, compania, italy 2014 100% falanghina – sustainably farmed and fermented in stainless steel with 20 days skin contact. herbal aromas, citrus cream, notes of honey all finishing with a bright salinity and acidity.
- cantine fratelli povero arneis roero docg, terre del conte, piedmont, italy 2013** 100% arneis – the product of true organic practices, this delicious wine features crisp flavors of peach and almond with a fresh acidity and just a suggestion of minerality.
- michael pozzan russian river valley chardonnay, sonoma county, california 2012 100% chardonnay – a real crowd pleaser, aromas of tropical fruit with sweet apple and citrus on the palate. this is a dynamic and well balanced chardonnay.
By the Bottle…
- coenobium bianco lazio igt, italy 2012* 55% trebbiano, 20% malvasia, 15% verdicchio, 10% grechetto – a very special white wine made by nuns in vineyards just north of rome. this ‘orange’ wine is balanced and lovely with notes of citrus, stone and baking spices on the nose.
- la spinetta, vermentino toscana igt, tuscany, italy 2013 100% vermentino – clean and fresh with good acidity and a hint of shaved ginger on the finish. this white pairs well with our food, particularly the evolution salad!
- stony hill vineyard chardonnay, napa valley, california 2009 100% chardonnay – what every chardonnay lover has abandoned hope for! subtle tropical fruit and sly floral notes all could convince palates that have never considered chardonnay.
- lincoln peak vineyard la crescent, middlebury, vermont 2013 100% la crescent – aromatic with vibrant flavors of pear, tart apple, and lemon oil. the winery is 3.4 miles down the road.
Rose and Sparkling…
- le colture “sylvos” prosecco di treviso brut, veneto, italy 100% glera – on the nose bright citrus and melon, on the palate ripe apple and apricot. lovely delicate finish.
- laurent miquel pere et fils cinsault – syrah rosé, igp pays d’oc, france 2014 80% cinsault, 20% syrah – bursting with fresh fruit and character; refreshing strawberry and blueberry flavors with a dose of minerality and an elegant finish.
By the Glass…
- clement et florian berthier coteaux du giennois pinot noir, loire, france 2013
80% pinot noir 20% gamay – this delightfully light yet complex and aromatic wine comes from a three generation family estate. medium-to-full bodied offering spice, cherries and a tangy finish.
- mas marer, montsant, spain 2012*
60% grenache 20% syrah 10% cabernet sauvignon 10% merlot – old vines and soil diversity equals terroir and complexity. smooth on the palate; taste cherries, woodsmoke and a lovely tannic energy.
- accademia dei racemi ‘anarkos’ rosso puglia igt, italy 2012
60% negroamara 30% primitive 10%malvasia nera-this lively fresh wine tastes of hedgerow fruit and all spice! named for an anarchist commune growing native varietals and espousing tradition.
- cantine colosi sicilia rosso igt, sicily, italy 2012
80% nero d’avola 20% frappato – dark ruby in color, this is a full bodied wine with notes of black fruit, black cherry and strawberries.
- zorzal terroir unico malbec, tupungato, argentina 2014*
100% malbec – unapologetically delicious! complex and fresh aroma, vibrant palate with brisk, fine tannins and a citric, dry finish.
- laurent family vineyard reserva cabernet sauvignon, maipo valley, chile 2013 black pepper. long, structured finish with fine tannins. 92% cabernet sauvignon 8% carmenere – this classic dry, red wine comes from organically grown grapes and delivers flavors of ripe black raspberries, pepper and tobacco.
By the Bottle…
- monte bernardi retromarcia, chianti classico docg, italy 2012 95% sangiovese, 3% merlot, 2% canaiolo nero – emphasizing a return to the natural elegance and charm of sangiovese, this medium-bodied wine is well balanced, with a nice structure, juicy acidity and a long finish. a great pizza wine!
- de forville barbera d’alba, piedmont, Italy 2013 100% barbera – full and velvety, this wine combines tradition with modernity. with unique intensity and aromas, this is different from any other barbera.
- lincoln peak vineyard marquette, middlebury, vermont 2013 100% marquette – local, robust dry red wine with smooth tannins and lingering flavors of black currant and black pepper.
- anthill farms sonoma coast pinot noir, Sonoma county, u.s.a. 2013 100% pinot noir – taste the autumnal ripeness of fresh cut cranberries and satsuma rind mixed with cracked fennel seed. gentle tannins and a long, gauzy finish.
- castel sallegg lagrein sudi tirol-alto adige, trention-alton adige, italy 2012l 100% lagrein – seductive aromas and flavors of plum and licorice produced by organic means. this wine has power wrapped in velvet.
- tenuta argentiera poggia ai ginepri bolgheri, Tuscany, italy 2012 50% cabernet sauvignon 30% syrah 20% merlot - fresh cherry and blackberry start this flavor experience, it proceeds in well-balanced harmony and ends with delicate spice.
A rotating menu of light, medium and dark microbrews